LOCAL AUTHORITY LAND (ANNUALLY)
Details all land and building assets held by Carn Brea Council can be found here.
The Code requires that local authorities to publish the following information about their counter fraud work:
- Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
- Total Number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud socialists
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud
- Total number of fraud cases investigated
Carn Brea Parish Council has no staff members undertaking fraud investigation work and therefore has no information to publish. GRANTS TO VOLUNTARY, COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ORGANISATIONS (ANNUALLY)
The Parish Council sets aside a budget each year to support local organisations and charities.
A list of organisations to benefit from grants this financial year on transactions over £500.ORGANISATIONAL CHART (ANNUALLY)
Carn Brea Parish Council currently employs 3 members of staff headed up by the Parish Clerk. An organisational chart of staff structure
can be found here. Current vacancies will be advertised here. PARKING ACCOUNT
Carn Brea Parish Council does not operate car parks nor manage parking spaces and therefore has nothing to publish.
PARKING SPACES (ANNUALLY)
Carn Brea Parish Council does not operate cark parks nor manage parking spaces and therefore has nothing to publishCONSTITUTION
Local authorities are already required to make their constitution documents available for inspection at their offices under section 9P of the Local Government Act 2000. Local authorities must also, under the Code, publish their constitution on their website.
Carn Brea parish Council’s constitution is made up of the Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Internal Financial Controls and Code of Conduct, which can be found by clicking on the links below. Standing Orders
and Financial Regulations
Members Code of ConductSENIOR SALARIES
Local authorities are required to publish, under the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the following information with regard to senior salaries:
- The number of employees whose remuneration in that year was at least £50,000 in brackets of £5,000
- Details of remuneration and job title of certain employees whose salary is at least £50,000
- Employees whose salaries are £150,000 or more must be identified by name.
In addition to this requirement, local authorities must place a link on their website to these published data or place the data itself on their website, together with a list of responsibilities (for example, the services and functions they are responsible for, budget held and number of staff) and details of bonuses and ‘benefits’in’kind’, for all employees whose salary exceeds £50,000.
Currently Carn Brea Parish Council has no employees where remuneration is £50,000 or greater. MEMBERS ALLOWANCES AND EXPENSES
The Chairman of the Council received an annual allowance of £1000 to enable them to undertake their duties during their time in office.
Carn Brea parish Council also have a Councillors expenses policy
ANNUAL FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS
Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2019-20
Notice of Completion of Audit 2019-20