Follow this link for more information from the government regarding what people can and can't do updated on 16th June 2022.
Stay alert. We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
If you are struggling to cope, experiencing financial difficulties, don't feel safe at home or are struggling to understand what you need to do at this time, Information and guidance about local support services are available on the Cornwall Council website: https://cornwall.gov.uk
This page is currently being reviewed and it will be updated soon.